May is Mental Health Month.
We've collected some ideas you can enjoy as a family while spending time at home:
1. Dig out your camping equipment and go on a backyard adventure.
2. Start a marathon session of Monopoly or other long-forgotten board game.
3. Write actual letters to family and friends. After that? Write thank-you notes to service people who you remember went out of their way for you.
4. Learn a foreign language.
5. Write poetry.
6. Complete a 1,000-piece puzzle.
7. Use Skype, Zoom or Google Hangouts to video chat with long-distance friends and family.
8. Coloring books? They're not just for kids.
9. Write a book and have each member of the family contribute a chapter.
10. Our favorite: Make a list of things for which you are grateful.