Evaluation and Treatment (E&T) facilities provide assessment, observation, and crisis treatment services 24/7 to individuals who are 18 and older regardless of financial status.
FBH operates two stand-alone facilities in Spokane:
- Calispel E&T, 1401 N. Calispel
- Foothills E&T, 505 E. North Foothills Drive
E&Ts serve individuals who are at risk for self-harm and/or are gravely disabled as a result of their psychiatric condition.
Individuals may be referred to E&T services on either a voluntary or involuntary basis. The length of inpatient services varies depending on the needs of the individual, but is typically between six and eight days.
- Psychiatric and nursing assessments
- Medical and SUD evaluations with follow-up as needed
- Crisis intervention
- Medication management
- Individual education including assistance with life skills and understanding medication effects
- Wellness care including nursing care, peer support, nutrition, outdoor courtyards, exercise, and therapy dog visits
- Discharge planning including referrals and linkage services to other appropriate community resources
Visiting hours at Calispel and Foothills are 7-8 p.m., M-F, and 4-5 p.m. on weekends unless otherwise posted.