This team uses the Permanent Supportive Housing and Housing First model to offer housing assistance to individuals who meet the definition of Trueblood Class Members. Participants are provided with meaningful choice and control of housing and support services. The team provides case management to participants with an emphasis on enhancing access to and retention in permanent supportive housing.
Services provided include:
- Person-driven housing exploration
- Landlord outreach and engagement
- Employment services
- Activities of daily living services
- Social and interpersonal relationships and leisure time
Participants have access to short-term housing bridge subsidies to reduce barriers and increase access to housing options. The team links participants to long term providers including mental health and substance use treatment providers, foundational community supports, and other providers as appropriate.
Eligibility for Forensic HARPS includes:
- Ordered into an outpatient competency restoration program
- On the HCA referral list for Forensic PATH services
- Referred by a Forensic Navigator
- Individuals exiting crisis triage or Stabilization facilities and have been involved within a forensic mental health system